Aim & Scope
Journal of Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmaceutical Management (JPPM) is an international peer-reviewed journal, which publishes original research articles, reviews, letters and editorials on all fields of pharmacoeconomics, and pharmaceutical management.
JPPM is dedicated to the clear communication of policy and economic issues related to pharmaceutical system, pharmaceutical industries, patient services and rational use of medicines.
Aims and Scope
The aim of JPPM is to provide an opportunity for publication and dissemination of studies in all fields of pharmacoeconomics and pharmaceutical management studies. It targets to publish most complete and reliable source of information on all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
The areas of interest include:
- All types of economic evaluation studies (cost effectiveness analysis/ cost utility analysis/ cost benefit analysis)
- Economic analysis of Pharmaceutical policies.
- Cost of illness studies.
- Evaluation of pharmacoeconomic methodologies.
- Analysis of pharmaceutical pricing policies.
- Analysis of pharmaceutical reimbursement policies.
- outcomes research and quality-of-life assessments
- Prescribing decisions
- Analysis of pharmaceutical markets
All manuscripts are subject to peer review by international experts. Letters to the Editor are welcomed and will be considered for publication.
Articles published in JPPM may be accompanied by lay-level summaries, to assist patients, caregivers, and others in understanding important medical advances.